Combined BS/MD Program Interview Mastery Training Series
Learn to perfect your interview skills for direct medical program interviews with this training series, the first of its kind!
- Types of Interview Styles
- Types of Interview Questions
- Basic Opening Questions (“tell me about yourself”)
- Personal Interests (i.e. hobbies)
- Common Interview Questions
- Behavioral Questions (describe a time when…)
- Situational Questions (imagine you are in…)
- Ethical Questions
- Red flags
- Questions for Interviewer
- Part 4: Misc (final tips, nuances, what to wear, etc)
Preview the first lecture below for FREE! We look forward to coaching you on how to interview for direct BS/MD programs!
Since 2010, I've worked closely with students who are aspiring doctors to help them achieve their dream of becoming a physician. I primarily focus on direct medical programs (admission to medical school from high school) and help students navigate their journey through medicine. Mentorship and technology are my biggest passions. This course was created through the collective efforts of several BS/MD graduates, who all offered their unique insights into making every aspect of this training course important. We are extremely excited to be able to use this platform to further help aspiring physicians.
PreviewPart 1: Introduction (4:58)
StartPart 2: Types of Interviews (5:00)
StartPart 3a: Interview: Opening Lines, Basics, and Common Interview Questions (22:58)
StartPart 3b: Interview: Behavioral, Situational, Ethical Questions; Red Flags, Addtl (16:53)
StartPart 4: Miscellaneous, Tips and Nuances (9:13)